Neglect. Abuse. Abandonment. Each child’s circumstances are different. Yet, for over 90 years, their fate has fortunately brought them to the same destination. They arrive at Brantwood to an extensive and loving staff of case workers, care givers, counselors, instructors, and mentors. And they find food, clothing, healthcare and so much more. Each child. Every day.
These children desperately need every opportunity you can help us provide. Monetary donations. Gifts in kind. Christmas presents. Even a new pair of sneakers.
Please count your blessings and grant the same to a child in need.
Items that are needed regularly at Brantwood
- Toiletries, ie: bathroom tissue, deodorant, Kleenex, and other personal hygiene items
- Paper cups, plates, napkins, paper towels and tri-fold paper towels
- Movie tickets, bowling passes, fast food gift cards
- Bulletin board supplies, scrapbooking kits
- School supplies like poster boards, tri-fold boards, scotch tape, stapler, staples and markers
- Computer supplies, CDs, DVDs and memory sticks
- Office supplies such as copier paper, black pens, manila envelopes and stamps
- Cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, dustpans and vacuum cleaners
Please contact us for more specific individual items needed for our children.